IC-A6 VHF AIR BAND TRANSCEIVER (COM channels). Simplify transceiver operation with the convenient design of the ICOM IC-A6 available from Gulf Coast Avionics.
The IC-A6 is the most pilot-friendly device on the market, with its easy-to-view and use keys and small handheld size. The oversized display still fits in the palm of your hand
allows you to view important information with ease and speed. For flying at night, the lights on the keypad only turn off when you want them to instead of automatically.
The recall feature allows you to return to a channel quickly, or change rapidly between two channels. The memory of the IC-A6 will keep your previous ten channels conveniently stored.
Accessories that come with the IC-A6 include a BP-210N rechargeable battery, wall charger, headset adapter, belt clip and wrist strap.
For your convenience, the IC-A6 comes with an external DC power jack. Use this to operate the wall charger, BC-110 or the cigarette lighter cable, CP-20.
After installing the battery pack, you can charge the IC-A6 even while it’s in use. You also have the option of a BP-208N battery case optional battery case.
The IC-A6 is completely water resistant.
- Alert for low battery Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for noise reduction
- 200 memory channels (20 Channels x 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset
- Optional Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery pack